Saturday, July 08, 2006

Okay, I published ALL the comments I have received

Okay, I just published ALL of the comments I have received for this blog, both the good ones and the bad. The spam-bot comments were not published. Until a few months ago, I did not even realize that comments were being left and that I had to look for them. Seriously.
I've recently been working on solving the issue of WHY I cannot post photos here, and the answer I've found out lies in the fact that the blogger.com site does not work very well on the Macintosh, and I've gone through three different browsers trying to find one on which the damned photo posting thing will WORK!! I appreciated the help tip somebody sent me a while back, but the problem was a Mac-Blogger-Browser conflict! Explorer and Safari and Firefox do not seem to allow me to post photos.
Well, anyway, I have posted ALL of the real comments I have received. One poster said he thought it was only fair that I publish comments,and so, here you go, comments are now available!

No comments: